COVENANT WITH CHRIST?!... Headline Animator

May 26, 2011

DEAREST MAMMA MARY

[ written on 22nd July 2000 ]

DEAREST MAMMA MARY
Love you so much !
Life is a Mystery
Unsolved
Answers there won’t be
But live it must we
Pray for me Mamma
To smile like you do
To LOOK AT JESUS
Every moment
Mamma, I feel unworthy
To put my head on your lap
And REST
Father-God seems far away
And Jesus too
Only the suffering Jesus
Meets me through the eyes
Of your suffering children
On earth
And I’m helpless
To help them
Mamma, I feel poor
Like a beggar
What can I give Jesus
From this emptiness
Is anything left
Except for the marks
From the scraping of wounds ?
Of my wounds Mamma
Help me to let go
Pray for me
Let my cries of pain
Be transformed into love
For everyone who doesn’t care
May they all
See the joy
Of their dreams come true
Ask Jesus
To give them all they want
Above everything
Pray for their conversion Mamma
I love them too !
What more can I give Jesus
Mamma I am His
I know
But I feel unworthy.
And I don’t desire anything
Anymore
Neither on earth nor in Heaven
Pray Mamma that I should be
A Handmaid like you
And in the bosom of my Trinity
Let me be
A piece of bread
Simply offered to God
For all humanity
And Jesus shine through me!
Let Him Be Almighty , Love, Infinite,
“I AM” –
To Him be Glory !
Love you Mamma ! Thank you !

2 comments:

  1. Praise be Jesus our Lord! Thanks for your visit in ordovirginumsicilia's blog. Dear Nameeta where you live? When your anniversary of consacration in the ordo virginum?
    Please write us about you, and consacrate virgins in Asia, Can you help us? we are working to search web page on ordo virginum on the world expecialli Africa, Asia, Australia. thank you. God bless so much!!! Daniela from Palermo (Sicily the biggest isle in Mediterranean Sea - Italy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment