COVENANT WITH CHRIST?!... Headline Animator

May 24, 2011

From the depths of my Heart

The Silence of Your Heart
Sings Nature's music sweet
Real and full of loveliness
That gives me the Peace.
O if my heart cries for Joy
And I slumber
Should not the flower's fragrance
Give Joy as a musical number.
Lord You are mine, 
Only mine
And yet of Everyone
Through Mysterious Love.
You are the Music of my heart
And I am Your tune.
The tunes of my soul sing Praise
Greatest is Your love my God
Let me of it Partake
Till Heaven's door opens
I shall wait with Praise
Yes I shall wait !




I still remember the first verses I  ever read from the Bible :
"Listen Israel ! The Lord our God is the only Lord. Love the Lord your God with all your heart,with all your soul,with all your mind ,and with all your strength.The second most important commandment is this: 'Love your neighbour as you love yourself.'There is no other commandment more important than these two." [Mk 12:29-31]

As years passed, the following words of Jesus have echoed in my heart and soul :
" I give you a new commandment : love one another . As I have loved you , so you must love one another . If you  have love for one another , then everyone will know that you are my disciples." [Jn 13:34-35 ]




My question is this : 
Can  the  Covenant with Christ according to  the Rite of Consecration to a Life of Virginity for women living in the world [  ref Canon # 604 ] be expressed in its fullness, without  a real bond of love - of solidarity lived concretely - between consecrated virgins themselves, wherever several are present within the same diocese, even if they are not living in community ?

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment