COVENANT WITH CHRIST?!... Headline Animator

May 5, 2012

A Virgin's Dance





Experience the Covenant of God with His People

Through  a virgin's  Dance .

Prayer of a girl in dance



Psalm 149

1 Alleluia!
Sing to the Lord a new song,
sing his praise in the assembly of his saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in his Maker,
let the people of Zion glory in their King!
3 Let them dance in praise of his name
and make music for him with harp and timbrel.
4 For the Lord delights in his people;
he crowns the lowly with victory.
5 The saints will exult in triumph;


This morning I played music and danced  in prayer. Felt so good that God made me a girl. This is a great gift  in my life. My heart danced with joy at the thought as I experienced myself dancing.

Mother Mary too must have experienced this unique gift of being a girl, a daughter of God. When Jesus was conceived in her womb she must have danced with joy for entire people of Israel. In spite of her difficulties and suffering she must have felt happy for the liberation and victory of her people.

Something similar was felt by me as I danced. My heart overflowed with praise of God. My body and mind became alive in the Spirit  as I experienced that my Jesus is with me in my difficulties and suffering. My Risen Lord  lives in me. All of us Believers are His one Body. Let us dance and sing with joy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment